Friday 20 July 2007

Your Kingdom Come

"..Your kingdom come, Your will be done..."
It's the norm today for there to be talk of the necessity of the Kingdom of God coming and being established by us in the earth. There are many who are considering what that means to the 'church' and the nations; Considerations of how we must do this and why 'they' don't receive it.
"Kingdom" simply means the "rule" and "demand" of the King.His dominion and authority.
When I consider that WE are the church, that has to be the first place that this Kingdom has its domain, then I realise that my first question needs to be:
How much RULE and AUTHORITY does the King have in my life?
What areas are still outstanding?
Where does the King NOT have dominion in ME?
Our first priority should be to see the Kings Dominion being established in my life.
Do I allow myself to be convinced and persuaded to LIVE accordingly?
Or, do I live under His control most of the time, but reserve a certain elements for my own throne?...
How easily we can "preach" the message, but have not researched the establishment of kingdom elements in my own life. Now, I by no means, am advocating a self-centered, deep depressing, analytical, condemning, nit-picking assessment, of my deepest emotions and life. No, we do have to understand our dependence needs to be on the power of the precious Holy Spirit who will lovingly reveal through the Word, through others, the areas that need to be captivated and brought into submission to the might of the KING and His rule. We are the land He has purchased and we are the land where He wants His kingdom, foremostly, to be established. But, bring His rule and dominion we must, to this land. Today, begin to allow the King to conquer enemies and territories for His will and purpose.

Heb 13:20
God has raised from death our Lord Jesus, who is the Great Shepherd of the sheep as the result of his blood, by which the eternal covenant is sealed. May the God of peace provide you with every good thing you need in order to do his will, and may he, through Jesus Christ, do in us what pleases him. And to Christ be the glory forever and ever! Amen.

No comments: